Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Flower Fancy - Thank You Card


Hi there..
Here is a card I made for today's SCS Color Combination Challenge. We were to use Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss (Or Old Olive) and More Mustard.. I had a lot of trouble trying to use these colors together. This is what I finally came up with.
The base card is Kiwi Kiss.
Next is a layer of Rose Red.
The top layer is a piece of Morning Sunshine DSP. Used the decorative corner punch on this layer.
I stamped the image from Flower Fancy (which is a two-step stamp) on Whisper White with Basic Black. Then I used my SU markers on the other stamp and stamped again. Cut this layer out with the nestabilities, layered on Kiwi Kiss and then on More Mustard, both cut with the nestabilities.
The sentiment is stamped from Lovely Labels on Whisper White with More Mustard. Punched out with the SU Circle Punch. Layered on Kiwi Kiss stamped with Canvas in Kiwi Kiss and then punched out with the SU Scallop Punch. This is on pop dots.
I used the white gel pen for the dots.
Doodled around the edges in black.
Added ribbon.
Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful evening.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...