Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Easter Card..

Hello,
Here is a card I made for today's SCS Sketch Challenge... I decided to make my first Easter Card for this year... Here's what I did..
The base layer is Chocolate Chip.
Next is a layer of Pretty In Pink.
Next is a layer of Creative Imaginations DP. I cut the corners of this with a Decorative Corner Punch.
The strip layer is Pretty In Pink embossed with the CB Swirl Devine EF and layered on Chocolate Chip.
The next layer is Pretty In Pink stamped with a retired SU BG Stamp. I don't know the name of it, when I got it from ebay it was not in the container and I didn't write the name on the wooden block...sorry!! Anyway I stamped the image with Rose Red. This layer is also layered on Chocolate Chip.
The image is stamped from Serene Spring, stamped with Craft Ink on Water color paper, and then colored with prismacolors and OMS. I cut this out with the nestabilities and sponged around the edges with Rose Red. Added the prima flower with little jewel. Also added a little blue stickles to the blue bird, not much, just a little. This is layered on a piece of Chocolate Chip cut with the nestabilities, too.
The sentiment is from All Holidays and is stamped with VersaMark on Pretty In Pink and then embossed with brown ep. Punched it out with the SU 1 3/8 Circle Punch. Layered on a piece of Chocolate Chip punched with the SU Scallop Circle Punch. This is on pop dots.
Added the satin ribbon..
I hope you enjoyed your visit and will come back again..
Have a great evening.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...