Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wild Rose Background on Fabric - Card

Hello there,
Here is a card I made for today's Ways to Use It Challenge. We were to use Fabric on our card. I found a piece of Vanilla Fabric Hemp and decided to see if I could stamp on it... And guess what? Well here, I'll tell you what I did...
Base card is Regal Rose.
Next is a layer of Very Vanilla.
Now the top layer is a piece of Hemp - Vanilla Fabric and I stamped my brand new Wild Rose Background stamp that I got from ebay today on it with Brown StazOn. I colored the leaves and roses with SU Markers. Then I cut it out with my pinkin shears and sewed it on the Old Olive CS. I sponged the edges with Old Olive.
Added the covered buttons and ribbon.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts and called Friendly Greetings. I stamped it with Basic Black on Very Vanilla and then sponged around the edges with Regal Rose. Punched out with the 1 3/8 SU Circle Punch. Then I punched out a 1 3/4 circle with the SU Circle Punch in Regal Rose and sponged the edges of that also. Added leaves that I punch out with MS Leaf Punch in Old Olive between the layers. Added little prima flowers with dew drop centers.
Thanks so much for taking a peek.
Have a great evening.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...