Saturday, February 7, 2009

Orange Bird Magnet - Inspiration Card..


Hello all...
Sure am glad it's Saturday... I feel awful.. We are having some awesome weather, but that wind is blowing something in the air that I just can't handle.... Anyway, here is a card I managed to make this morning for the SCS Inspiration Challenge. We were to get inspired with the hunkydoryhome website.... I chose the Orange Bird Magnet, and this is what I did....
Okay, first of all, the first layer of My Minds Eye DP does have some orange in it... you just can't see it... When I looked at the picture it looks mostly pink.. With that said, here goes....
Base card is Basic Black.
Next is a layer of My Minds Eye DP.
The next layer is from Nana's Nursery Baby Girl DP layered over Basic Black.
The next layer (little pink dots) is My Minds Eye DP layered over Basic Black.
On the top layer I stamped the little birdie from Snag 'em Stamps with Basic Black ink on Whisper White CS and colored with SU Markers, cut with nestabilities. Layered over Certain Celery and Basic Black, both cut with nestabilities. Added the pink brads and doodled around the edges of the Basic Black with White Gel Pen, and around the Whisper White with the SU marker. Added the black jewels and ribbon.
Hope you like it....
Thanks so much for looking...
Have a great weekend.
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

I'm so glad I found your blog, Fern! Your cards are so beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...