Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Flower? What Flower??

Hi everyone, so glad you could stop by..
This is a card I made for today's SCS Color Combination Challenge. We were to use Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Kiwi Kiss (or Old Olive). Today my Old Olive was feeling a little left out, so I decided to use that instead of the Kiwi Kiss. Not a lot of stamping on my card, just a lot of layers... Here's what I did.
Base card is Old Olive.
Next is Summer Sun.
Next is Pumpkin Pie.
Then a layer of Scenic Route DP.
Then I cut 2 frames with my cricut, 1 in Summer Sun, and 1 in Pumpkin Pie. Layered these on top of the Scenic Route DP.
The sentiment is from Lovely Labels and is stamped on Whisper White CS with Pumpkin Pie. Then I punched it out with the SU 1 3/8" Circle Punch.
Next I used Polka Dot Punches and stamped it in Pumpkin Pie on Summer Sun CS. Punched this out with the SU Scallop Circle Punch. Then I layered both of these on Old Olive punched with the SU 1 3/4" Circle Punch. Popped this up on pop dots..
Added that HUGE flower and button with cord, and the ribbon.
Hope you like it...
Thanks for looking.
Have a great evening..
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...