Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Easter Bunny Card..


Hi there,
Here is a card I made for today's SCS Card Sketch Challenge. I decided to make an Easter Card. Hope you like it.
Base card is Close to Cocoa.
Next is a piece of Bella Birds DSP.
I cut the Easter eggs out of watercolor paper and then brayered over them in So Saffron and Bashful Blue. Then I used the Jumbo Wheel and So Swirly and rolled Brocade Blue on the blue ones and Marigold Morning on the yellow ones.
Added another piece of Bella Birds DSP, which I pleated, but you can't tell.
The bunny, which is an iron on that I added google eyes to, is attached to a piece of Close to Cocoa punched with the MS Lace Border Punch and then layered on Pink Pirouette, which is embossed with Swiss Dots, again you can't see this very well.
The sentiment is from All Holidays and stamped on Pink Pirouette in Chocolate Chip, punched with the SU circle punch and layered on Close to Cocoa punched with the SU Circle Punch. Added the ribbon, brads, prima flowers.
Thanks for looking.
Have a wonderful evening.
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Hey-Im from TX also!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...