Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hogs & Kisses for Savannah

Hello everyone!
Here is a card I made for today's SCS Card Sketch Challenge. I decided to go with the very old retired Pasture Birthday set from SU because my DGD has been going to the livestock shows and lovin' the animals. Especially the pigs and sheep. So I made this card for her... Here's what I did..
Base card is Basic Black.
Next is Certainly Celery.
Top layer is Nana's Nursery Baby Girl DP. Used the decorative corner punch on this layer and then covered it up with jewels... Oh, well...
The strip is also Nana's Nursery Baby Girl DP, and layered over Basic Black.
The images are stamped with VersaMark on Whisper White CS and embossed in black. I colored them with SU Markers. They are cut with nestabilities and layered on Basic Black cut with nestabilities.
The letters are Monkey Tails from Sizzlits and cut out of Regal Rose and Basic Black. I stamped Twill over the Regal Rose letters and then layered over the black ones.
The "&" is chip board.
Thanks so much for looking...
Have a great evening.
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

How cute is that!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...