Saturday, February 28, 2009

Easter Wishes


Hi everyone, hope you are having a great weekend... The wind is blowin' like you know what, here... I thought I moved out of Oklahoma and got away from that strong of wind.... You know, "where the wind comes sweeping down the plains".....lol.. Anyway, here is the card I made for today's SCS Inspiration Challenge. Today's Inspiration was to come from Room Service Home Website and I chose this one and this is what I did.
Base Card is Pink Passion.
Next is Green Galore.
Top layer is Whisper White stamped with Leafy Glade BG Stamp (SU retired) in Pink Passion.
The sweet little image is one that I got off of ebay. I bid on 12 Penny Black embossed images and received this one for free.. I assume that it is also Penny Black. I colored it with SU Markers and then layered it on Pink Passion and Green Galore.
Layered over ribbon.
The sentiment is from All Holidays and is stamped with VersaMark on Green Galore. Embossed in Black and then sponged with Green Galore. Popped up with pop dots.
Doodled around the edges with black SU pen and the white dots are with the White Signo pen.
Added a tiny cotton ball to the bunny's tail....
Hope you like it...
Thanks so much for looking.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...