Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chocolate - Sage Anniversary Card

Hello,
This is the card I made for today's SCS Ways to Use It Challenge, which was Embellishment Pile-up.. My kind of challenge.... So here's what I did...
Base layer is Chocolate Chip.
Next is a layer of Sage Shadow.
The top layer is a piece of Manhattan DP .
I added the wide white silk ribbon.
The sentiment is stamped from Sentiments - small, with VersaMark on Whisper White. Embossed with brown ep. Stamped over that with Canvas and By Definition with Sage Shadow. Cut out with the nestabilities and then sponged around the edges with Chocolate Chip. This is layered over Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip cut with nestabilities. Used the white gel pen on the Chocolate Chip layer. This is popped up over the ribbon.
Decorative Corners are cut with the CB Vintage Die in Chocolate Chip.
Added the paper flowers, leaves, faux pearl, and stick pin with heart .

I made this card for a co-worker to give to her parents. I hope she likes it, and that they do, too..

Thanks so much for looking..
Have a great evening.
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

I love this, makes me want to make one using your ideas if I can, I must see if I have those corner dies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...