Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sweetie Pie - Elum Doodle Art Collection


Hello!!!
This is the card I made for yesterday's SCS Inspiration Challenge. We were to use the Elum website to get our inspiration from this week.. I chose this one. Doodle Art Collection, and this is what I did.
The base card is Real Red
Next is a layer of Color Me... Luxe Designs. I colored randomly with the SU Real Red Marker..
I stamped Tilda from Magnolia on watercolor paper and colored her with prismacolors and OMS. Rounded the corners with a rounded corner punch and doodled around the edges. This is layered on a piece of Real Red CS cut with nestabilities and then doodled around the edges of this also. The sentiment is printed off of the computer on whisper white cs and layered on Real Red punched with the SU Oval PUnch. Added a heart jewel and this is popped up on pop dot. Added the ribbon, bow and faux pearl.
I would have gotten this done yesterday, but I had my grandbabies all weekend and I can't do any stamping with little 2.5 month old Colten... So I just now finished my card.... I hope you like it... Thanks so much for looking...
Have a wonderful evening..
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...