Monday, February 9, 2009

Mother's Day Card (Cut It Out)


Hi,
Here is a card I made for today's SCS Try a New Technique Challenge. We were to create a border or other page element by just cutting out part of an embossed design, patterned paper, or a stamped image, and us it as a part of our card. I chose to cut out the design on a piece of patterned paper. Here's what I did...
Base card is Cranberry Crisp
Next is a piece of True Thyme.
And then a layer of So Saffron DSP.
The image is cut from My Minds Eye DP.
The sentiment is stamped from All Holidays, stamped with VersaMark on Barely Banana, embossed with Burgundy EP, cut with the nestabilities and then sponged with So Saffron. Added the rosebud cut from the My Minds Eye patterned paper. This is layered on Cranberry Crisp cut with Marvy Oval Punch. Used the White Gel Pen and SU marker..
Added the brads.
I hope you like it...
Thanks for looking.
Have a great evening.
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

I'm not sure what the last persons post has to do with your card but I think the card is lovely! I have done some awesome valentine cards with cutouts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...