Monday, February 2, 2009

HI


Hello!!
This is the card I made for today's Try a New Technique Challenge. We were us make a recessed window to frame our image. I did this, but I didn't do it exactly like the instructions. I still like the way it turned out... So here's what I did...
The base card is Kiwi Kiss.
Next is Yo-Yo Yellow.
Next is American Crafts DP.
The box is Pink Pirouette DSP and the inside is Kiwi Kiss DSP.
The corners are punched with the SU Corner Punch out of Kiwi Kiss and Cameo Coral.
Added Buttons with yellow cord.
The image is from Snag'em Stamps and is stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White CS. Then I colored it with SU Markers. Punched it out with a circle punch and sponged around the edge with Cameo Coral. I then layered it on a piece of Pink Pirouette CS, which I punched out with the Marvy Scallop punch and doodled around the edges with white gel pen.
Added paper flower and leaves punched with the MS Leaf Punch. Added sticky letters, and doodled some of the edges with the white gel pen.. It does look better IRL because it's like 3D..
Hope you like it.
Have a great evening!!
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...