Saturday, February 21, 2009

From Midnight Ferns to Tiny White Flowers

Hi there,
Here is a card I made for today's SCS Inspiration Challenge. This week's inspiration comes from Flutter ~ a delightful disarray of found object and clutter. I chose the Midnight Ferns
for my inspiration piece. Changed it up a little, but like the way it came out. Hope you like it, too...
Here's what I did.
I reversed the colors from the piece which was Green on Black, to Black on Green.
Base card is Basic Black. I ran it though the CB Mesh EF, but you can't really tell.
Next I stamped my images from Garden Silhouettes, Friends 24-7 and Ever After on Old Olive with VersaMark and then embossed with Black EP. Cut out with nestabilities. Used White Gel Pen and colored the flowers. Attached to the Black card base.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts, stamped with VersaMark on Old Olive and embossed in black. Stamped the circle from Frames With a Flourish with VersaMark and embossed in black. Punch this out with the SU 1 3/8" Circle Punch. Layered on Basic Black punched out with the SU Scallop Circle Punch. Added white dots with White Gel Pen. Added the ribbon and then sentiment circle...
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...