Friday, February 13, 2009

Dance to the beat of your own drum!!


Happy Friday!!
Here is a card I made for today's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge. We were to use TWO or more "things" on our card that are a "stretch" for us. Well, that was difficult for me, because I try to be very versatile and use many different things. So I really had to do some thinking on this one. I finally decided to use this very old stamp as one. I bought this beauty, along with about 7 others off of ebay 2 or three years back and I've not inked her up to a very long time. So, one down and one to go. The next thing I decided to use was the "Magic Mesh". Another item I had to wipe the dust off of. Okay so now I have to decide what I was going to do with these two items.
Base card is Core Color Coredinations DP
Next is Creamy Caramel. Used decorative corner punch on this... another thing I haven't used in a very long time... This one is very hard for me to line up right....
The top layer is K&Company DP.
Stamped my beauty on watercolor paper and colored her with prismacolors and OMS. Cut this out with the nestabilities. Sponged around the edges with Creamy Caramel and Regal Rose. Added the little button brads and the Circle hardware (another item I haven't used in a very long time) and tied a knot with the ribbon.
Layered on a piece of Core Color Coredinations DP cut with nestabilities.
Sentiment is printed off of the computer on Creamy Caramel and layered on Core Color Coredinations DP. This is popped up. Added the brads in the corners, and stickles on the little ladies eyelids and lips.
Thanks so much for looking.
Have a great weekend.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...