Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bluebird Card of Kindness


Hello..
Here is a card I made for today's Ways to Use It Challenge. We were to use stripes on our card.
Here's what I did..
The base card is Almost Amethyst.
Then I layered So Saffron, Almost Amethyst and SU Tea Party DSP . I punched the edges of Almost Amethyst and Tea Party DSP with the MS Border Punch. The So Saffron layer I stamped with the Canvas BG stamp in So Saffron and they stamped my sentiment from Heard from the Heart in Basic Black. I used the decorative corner punch on the corners.
The Bird is from Friends 24-7 and is stamped using the SU markers on Whisper White. I cut this out with the nestabilities and then layered on So Saffron cut with the nestabilities. Added the ribbon and hardware, prima flower with little heart brad, green brads, and just a tiny bit of stickles to the bluebird.
I hope you like it..
Thanks so much for looking.
Have a great evening.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...