Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Polka Dot - Bodacious Bouquet...

Hi everyone...
Here is my card I made for today's SCS Card Sketch Challenge and yesterday's second Color Combination Challenge. We were to use Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral and Old Olive, along with any neutral colors. This is what I did...
Base card is Old Olive.
Next is a piece of Stampin Up DSP..
Then I layered Very Vanilla, stamped with Polka Dot BG in Old Olive on Old Olive CS and then layered it all on Cameo Coral.
Middle layer is Creamy Caramel run through the CB Distressed Stripes EF and then layered on Old Olive CS.
Top layer is Very Vanilla stamped with Bodacious Bouquet in Cameo Coral. I stamped it twice so that I could cut the 2 front petals off and pop them up on the main image. This layer was cut with the nestabilities and then layered on Old Olive CS, also cut with the nestabilities.
Punched the leaves with the MS Leaf Punch out of Old Olive and then added the bow.
Punched 2 butterflies out with the MS Butterfly Punch out of Cameo Coral and layered.
Used the SU Corner Punch and added brads.
Let me know what you think...
Have a great evening.
Fern
Pin It!

2 comments:

Ticia said...

Beautiful! Those are great colors.

Anonymous said...

I think it's gorgeous! I came to your site through SCS Recessed Window card and am enjoying your work. You sure know how to put things together. TFS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...