Friday, April 30, 2010

Princess x Three ~ Savannah ~ Practical Scrappers ~~OMGosh I'm The Winner over at Scrap It With A Song!! -- And I was chosen as one of the Top 3 scoops over at Pile It On!!!! Wooooo Hooooo!! MMM....MMM I want to be Strawberry!!! OMG chosen as a Winner over at PaperPlay Challenges!!!!! And was chosen as one of the Top 3 over at The Pixie Cottage!!!! Wow !!!


 Happy Friday everyone!!  Today is a little sad for me..  It's my last upload as a Designer over at Practical Scrappers..   I have truly enjoyed being associated with this group of talented ladies!! But don't worry,  it looks like the next group is full of talent as well!!!!   You can bet I will definitely be playing in their weekly challenges, and I hope you will to!!!  So, I guess you could say I'm not really leaving, just changing hats!! lol
This weeks Practical Scrappers Challenge is "Buttons"  -  so dig out your buttons and make use of them any way you want to!...I can't wait to see your creative ideas!!!  Remember to get them uploaded over their before tomorrow, (Sat.) at 5:00 pm ET.
For this layout I used more photos of little GD Savannah taken at The Smile House in San Marcos...  I love these action shots and I thought they would be perfect with this layout from Liz Qualman over at My Little Sketch Blook!  If you haven't visited her blog, you don't know what your missing, she has some fabulous sketches!!  I used a couple of buttons on this "girly" layout..  The first one, which is obvious is the large pink flower center.  The other one, you may have to look closely.. It's the little tiny heart over the "i" in Princess.  Here's the rest of my scrappy list:
Basic Grey ~ Two Scoops / Strawberry Smoothie PP
K & Company Life's Journey DP cut and distressed
My Mind's Eye ~ Wild Asparagus vintage style
Color Mates ~ Dark Mostly Mauve CS
Punched with MS Floral Vine Border Punch
Doily sprayed with
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist ~ Tattered Rose and then added
Cotton Candy Stickles
Silhouette ~ Vine
Prima Flowers with
Stickles
Prima Say It In Pearls
Hobby Lobby flower centers
K&Company ~ Smitten Butterflies ~ Grand Adhesions
Sandylion ~ Disney Princess  Cardstock
Antique Lace
Buttons
Twine
Ellen Krans ~ Soft Spoken Embellishments (Title)

It also qualifies for a few other scrappy challenges out there, which are:
A Spoon Full of Sugar ~ 3-D Something
Charisma Cardz ~ Girly with Flower(s)
Crafty Catz ~ Spots (look closely under the photos)
PaperPlay Challenge ~ Pretty Pastels
Quixotic Challenge ~ How Distressing
Rainbow Lady's Challenge ~ Alice in Wonderland (doesn't Savannah look just like Alice?)
Scrap It With a Song ~ Song "Once upon a Dream" theme song for Disney's Sleeping Beauty ~ I went with the "dance" and just the fairy tale theme in general ~ I hope that counts!!!!!:o)
The Pixie Cottage ~ Lots of Flowers
Pile It On ~ Make It Sweet
Our Creative Corner ~ Blooming Blossoms
The Secret Crafter ~ Distressing

Thank you so much for dropping by!!!
You guys are the best!!!!! 
Have a great Friday and even better weekend!!!
Hugs  :o)
Pin It!

39 comments:

Crystal said...

Fern OH my WORD this is breathtakingI LOVE your flowers, and all that pink is just beautiful!!! WOW what a gorgeous take on the sketch!!! Hugs!

Bobbi said...

This is gorgeous. Love all the flowers and the action shots are wonderful.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

stunning! when I was looking on the psc blog I spotted it right away and knew this was yours... beautiful~!

Darien said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful design an the pps are perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful. Very nice put flowers together.

TeenaBugg38 said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! How on earth did you get that tattered looking texture? Is it part of the paper or did you do that???? This is so pretty! Man, I am jealous of the folks who will inherit your scrapbooks....LOL...Will you adopt me as a honoray fmily member??? lol....Liz has amazing sketches and I am a HUGE fan of hers!!! Everyone should DEFINATELY follow her blog!!

Barb Craft said...

I would say that Princess is the perfect title for this one!! Love the action shots of her twirling!! And you know I always love the bling and flowers you add!!LOL!! I am a little sad that you are leaving the team as I am coming on board... But, it just looks like I will have to play along with the other challenges you are on the DT for!!
Barb :)

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG! Your little princess on her princess layout page is just gorgeous!!! What a wonderful memory that will make!

Katie said...

Gorgeous layout and fabulous photos!
She really does look like a Princess :)
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage!

carol said...

OH WOW how gorgeous is this, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, x carol

Christy said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am absolutely in love with this entire layout. It is so pretty and not the typical disney princess layout you find. It is BREATHTAKING!!!!!

Christy said...

See...it's so pretty it jumbled up my brain and I forgot to tell you 'Thanks for playing with us at Scrap It With a Song!' LOL

Leanne said...

WOW, WOW and WOW again - enough said!!!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

Angela Toucan said...

such a pretty princess and layout. thank you singing along with us at Scrap it with a Song this week

Rainbow Lady said...

This is so pretty Fern love the colours. Thanks for sharing your Alice this week Love Cynthia x

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hey, Fern, I guess I'm just going to have to join the chorus and say WOW WOW WOW! Love the pink, pink and pink and fab flowers and bling. This is princess perfect, I'm telling ya! I LOVE those photos of her .. just couldn't get any better than that. And love that the alpha are multi-colored pastel. Have a great weekend .. this has been such a longggg week for me!

cheryl said...

wow this is one gorjus layout hun love it,brilliant pictures too thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage hugs cheryl xxxx

Davi said...

Very Very pretty...love the colors, the feminine details and that sweet little princess! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage. :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Me again!! LOL....this page had the same effect on me as it did Christina I totally lost my head and forgot to thank you for playing with Scrap it with a song!! geeeeez!!!!! (think the "tina" parts of our name may have soemthing to do with it?...Lord I hope I ain't corrupting her or anything.....LOL)

Luv ya Fern :)

Jess said...

Cute LO! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It With a Song!

Nanne said...

Well :o) What can I say that hasn't been already said a million times..LOL This is just stunning Fern.. I absolutely love the flowery layouts you make, talk about eye candy..
hugs
Nanné

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Fern
A beautiful layout,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Absolutely Gorgeous scrapbook page! What a wonderful memory youhave created for your beautiful little ballerina!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos and beautiful lo fern!! great details!!!

Anonymous said...

before I get into the page I wanted to thank you for sharing these other challenges because I worked on something today with a couple of these! so thanks!
and I just went back and reread your text and realized I missed the PS deadline, dang it! I should have posted earlier! ugh!
ok anyways, love this LO, love the colors, the soft vs. distressed. a combo I think you may have mastered! I adore you added in Aurora too..lovely!

Scossie Jane said...

Stunning layout Fern, the photo's of Savannah are so gorgeous, and displayed beautifully on this page - so much eye candy - love it.....

Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is just beautiful. Love it! Thanks for playing at the Pixie Cottage

Anne said...

What a beautiful LO with a lot of beautiful details! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs,Anne

anazelia said...

another stunning creation fern. thanks for playing with us at scrap it with a song

TeenaBugg38 said...

Mz Fern!!! Congrats on your Scrap It With A Song Win!!!!!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Fern, you won! Congratulations. I am the sponsor for this week. Please let me know what colors you want in your shadow box. My e-mail is beatrizguzman58@yahoo.com. Happy Sunday!

Love crafts forever said...

Congratulations Fern!!!!!!!! You won!!!!!!!

Adrina said...

Wonderful lay-out.
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage. Adrina XX

Anonymous said...

I can't say anymore than what has been already posted. Congratulations for such a beautiful LO--extradonaire!!!

Liz said...

OMGoodness Fern - this is really extraordinary! I love the photos and how you used my sketch. It is layouts like this that makes being a sketch designer so rewarding (I haven't even tried this one and probably won't since you already rocked it :) TFS.

artish said...

yeah! another scrapbook artist. incredible work.
love the photos!!thank you for sharing with us at the pixie cottage!

Dalis said...

CONGRATS!!! You are part of our TOP 3 Scoops for this challenge!

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Katarina said...

Absolutely stunning. One of my favs at the pixie cottage this week. Thanks for joining us.

Spyder said...

brilliant layout!!
(Lyn)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...