Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! A Royal Proclamation!!

I have been crowned Queen Fern by her royal highness Queen Sandi! Sandi Clarkson a/k/a Soft Side of Sandi is always willing to share her talent with all the subjects in the blogging kingdom and beyond! Please check out her queendom at http://softsideofsandi.blogspot.com/

Now it is my royal decree as Queen Fern to Crown another Royal Crafting Queen..... I have searched the kingdoms far and wide for worthy ladies and gentlemen that share the desire to pass their crafting love and skills to all the subjects in the kingdom without royal fees or taxes and have found these worthy subjects...

To wear your crown the new Queen must link their blog to the sender of this blog and any future Queens they crown. . If you've been crowned, please send an email to Queen Cindy at Cre8tveLdy@aol.com and along with your web or blog address and the website of whoever crowned you, so you can be listed as a Royal Blogger. (If you need the "King" version of the award, let Queen Cindy know and she will email it to you.)

I hope you will proudly display this award on your site, and I thank you for being such a benevolent Queen or King who is so generous to your loyal subjects!

And now for the crowning ceremony, I would like to send you to the following:

Agnes at http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/

Flowerdisco a/k/a Agnes has got to be one of the sweetest Royal Subjects out there in all of blog land, and I truly believe that she will wear the crown proudly!!!
Hugs to all!!!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Fern! You surely deserve this!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Fern, I am so happy you got this award!!! Congratulations!!! And what a sweetie to pass it on to flowerdisco!!! Congrats to you both!!!

RobinJ said...

What a sweet award, Fern! Congratulations!!!
xoxo-RobinJ

Lorraine said...

you really do deserve this honey your one in a million xx

TeenaBugg38 said...

WOOO HOOOO!! Congrats! I can't think of anyone more deserving!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Welcome to queendom!Wear that crown proudly!

flowerdisco said...

Oh! Fern, thanks so much... I am wearing a super big smile right now...I tried to be calm but I am not and the smile gets bigger and bigger. I am honored to share the crown with you my dear friend because I am very happy one day I found your blog and I will forever get to enjoy your terrific work.

Hugs and more Hugs and Thank You So Much for thinking of me :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Fern!! what a beautiful award!! Congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...