Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cara's Wedding Card ~ Top 3 Winner at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog

Hi everyone!!  Here's a card I made for my Niece who is getting married in about a month..  I'm showing you her invitation so that you won't think I lost my mind and just pulled these colors out of nowhere!! lol  This came together very quickly, mainly because I thought the pattern on the invitation and the SU Medallion would work very nicely together.  The Kiwi Kiss Green may be a little darker, but still I think it's a close match...
Here's the list of scrappy items I used:
SU Basic Black CS
SU Kiwi Kiss CS and Ink
SU So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
SU Whisper White
SU Medallion Background Stamp
VersaMark
Zing Black Embossing Powder
Doily
Colobok ~ Nocturne Transparency Frame
K & Company ~ Forever Yours ~ Grand Adhesions
Rhinestones
SU Ribbon
Creative Imaginations ~ Art Warehouse ~ Epoxy  Sentiment
Decorative Corner Punch
This also qualifies for the Creative Inspirations Challenge ~ Lime Green and Black
Thanks so much for dropping by!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Please come back and visit me anytime!!!!!
Hugs  :o) 
Pin It!

13 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I have to say that color combo is not one I would have thought up for a wedding card either but it really looks elegant!

Audrey Frelx said...

WHAT!!! No layout?!!! Well, that card is just as gorgeous! You neice will just love it!

Irena said...

Great card :)

.... said...

Very nice match to the invitation! Definitely a great idea for a keepsake for the bride and groom!

Melissa said...

They will love it!

Courtney said...

Great card...I think she'll love it!

Lorraine said...

this is absolutely stunning Fern so elegant and perfect for a wedding xx

Anonymous said...

I looked last night, but didn't have a chance to leave a comment (was off to bed). I'm back now. Wow!!!! That is amazing. It looks so delicate. Very beautiful.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous keepsake card..one to treasure for sure Fern!
Thank you so much for joining us again this week over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorjus card,love the papers you used and such wonderful detail too thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations hugs cheryl xxxxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, so elegant.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

I love these card!!! so very beautiful and elegant!!

jude said...

This is absolutely stunning thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations this week.Good luck
hugs judex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...