Sunday, April 11, 2010

Amanda's Baby Shower Card ~ Mo's Digi Image

Hello everyone!!  Hope you're having a wonderful day!  It's just tooo bad the weekend is almost over.  Here is a card I made for my DD Amanda's Baby Shower for next Saturday.  When I saw this cute digi from Mo's Digital Pencil Too, I knew I had to have it for this card...  It's just such a sweet image...
Here's a challenge that this qualifies for:
Allsorts Challenge Blog ~ Petals & Pearls
Here's my scrappy list of items:
SU Barely Banana CS
Martha Stewart Baby Boy Multimedia Pad (The Gingham and the Dotted Layers)
SU So Saffron DSP
MS Eyelet Lace Border and Corner Punch
Spellbinders  Megabilities Long Classic Scalloped Rectangle ~Small
Mo's Digi ~ Mother to be #1
Copics
Stickles ~ Stormy Night
Prima Say It In Crystals
Prima Painterly Petals Hydrangeas
Doodlebug sugar coated brads
Cute Baby Buggy Ribbon from Michaels
MS Gingham Bow
Thanks so much for dropping by!!
Have a wonderful week!!
And come back and visit me any time!!!
Hugs  :o)
Pin It!

8 comments:

shari said...

It's funny, I follow alot of blog, and when I scroll down to see what's new. Your entries always catch my attention. This is a very cute card, your daughter will love it. Shari (cricutrookie)

TeenaBugg38 said...

This is very, very pretty! I think the image is really sweet too :) I bet your daughter just loves this and everyone is gonna be super impressed and amazed with your handiwork! And oh gosh...i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those prima hydranga flowers!!!! I can't wait for the real thing to come into bloom...they are probably my absolute favorite flower!

Tammy E. said...

Very pretty card -- soft and gentle -- perfect for a baby card!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Fern!!! Amanda will love it! It's so elaborate and so pretty!

Debbi said...

Gorgeous card, Fern! I LOVE the baby buggies--so perfect! And the pearls and flowers are so pretty, too.
*smiles*
debbi

Sandi Clarkson said...

Really precious for a special time in her life!

juli (sweetpz) said...

awwww...such a sweet card! i'm sure your DD will love it! i love all the little details =) the baby buggy ribbon is so cute!

hugs
juli

brenda said...

Hi Fern

What a pretty card, such lovely soft colour tones.

Thank you for joining in my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...