Saturday, April 10, 2010

2 Page Baby Boy Blank Layout!

Hi everyone, hope your Saturday went well!!  It was beautiful here in south/central Texas, but I didn't get to enjoy much of it...  I am stressing out on everything I need to get done in the next 2 weeks..  I don't know about you, but when I have so many projects to get done, I seem to waste a lot of time just trying to decide which one to do first...  Since Amanda's Baby Shower is next Saturday, I thought I should get her shower card and maybe these layouts done this weekend, because Wed. Thurs. and Fri. I have the little grand kids and I KNOW I won't be scrapping on those days...  So tomorrow I will try and get the baby shower card done..  Then I will only have 2 Layouts, 1 Wedding Card, and 2 Mother's Day Cards, and any other layouts I want to throw in there... 
Anyway, I know 4 people who are expecting a baby, and 3 of them are boys, and the 4th one doesn't want to know.  She's due next month...  Anyway, I thought it would be a nice gift to do a couple of scrap book layouts, but leave plenty of space for them to personalize it!!!  So this is my first set, I'm not for sure who I'm going to give it to...  Maybe Amanda next Saturday, maybe not!  May want to scrap her little one with actual photos..  Just don't know yet!!
This also qualifies for a few challenges out there, which are:
A Spoon Full of Sugar ~ One for the Boys
My Time to Craft ~ On The Spot
Creative Inspirations Wednesdays ~ Green ~ Brown ~ Blue
Pile It On ~ Say It With Words ~ No Image
Here's my scrappy list of items I used on this sweet 2 page baby boy layout
SU Chocolate Chip CS
SU Delicate Dots DSP
Bazzill Scallop Green CS (Textured)
The Paper Studio Boy Patchwork PP
Martha Stewart Baby Boy Multimedia Pad ~ Dotted Green
Spellbinders Mega Nestabilities ~  Curved Rectangles
Bazzill Paper Flowers
Doodlebug Sugar Coated Brads
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis Punch
Paper Bliss ~ Baby (Title)
Sizzix Swirly Die Cut
Thickers ~ Sprinkles Vinyl Letters
Su Brown Marker
Ribbon
Thanks so much for dropping by, and I would love to hear your thoughts on these.  Do you think they would make nice gifts or not??
I love your visits, so please drop back by anytime....
Hugs  :o)
Pin It!

13 comments:

TR said...

They would absolutely make GREAT gifts!
Specially if they have that size of an album
already started! AND it could be used for
either a boy or girl. :D

I always love your work........
I wish I lived closer and could come play
and pick your brain. BUT... I can NOT take
Texas heat. I lived in Bay City for one year
and PRAYED for God to get me out of there!

Anyway..... They are lovely. ((HUG)) TR

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwww! Absolutely cute!!! These will be such wonderful gifts! I think people always appreciate things like this because it's something no one usually thinks of giving them. And each time they go thru thier little one's album they will think of you!

My real life is really interferring with my scrapping too......lol. I need to get better organized. I can't tell whether I am comin or goin any more :)

And I agree with TR......we need to get all our bloggin buddies together and take over a neighborhood......lol. How cool that would be!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful & I'm sure they will be much appreciated by any of the recipients.

Emily C said...

I love the colors you used. The layouts almost look like a baby quilt!!! I will def be scrap lifting these. I only have like 5 boys that I have to scrap baby pics for...lol. I am always up for trading for a girl if you know one. I have a 3 year old I am ready to trade out....hahahaha!!!!!

Jayma Malme said...

Love love love this layout, Fern! I love the colors. The dark brown really makes everything pop. I'm sure whoever you give it to will absolutely love it!

Lorraine said...

wow Fern these are great pages for anyone who has had a little boy they are truely gorgeous hun xx

scrappinlil said...

Wow you did an awesome job...I love the colors and all the embellies...TFS

Crystal said...

Oh my word Fern this is fabulous!!!!!!!! You could make a ton of extra cash making these for people hun, you are soooo talented people would just LOVE these!!!!! This is one fabulous layout, I will take two...LOL!!!! Have a wonderful Sunday girl!! I am back in town so I am able to stalk you again...hahahah!! Hugs!

Sandi Clarkson said...

AW, Fern, these are adorable! I don't know how you had the time! If I had a baby shower around the corner, I'd be in a panic and there would be no scrapping or card making for me! Love these colors and whoever gets them will be one lucky lady! Hope you get everything done that's on your list!

Audrey Frelx said...

Fern, how cute!!! you never cease to amaze me with how you keep putting out one beautiful layout after another with not an ordinary one between!

Unknown said...

Fern,
this is just gorgeous! I love your design and I know Amanda will cherish it! I know I'd love to get this! You are such an inspiration!
Blessings,
Kim xxx

NGCARDS said...

These are brilliant hun, sounds like you are going to be a busy bee! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...