Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Christmas Card for 2013??


      

Hi everyone!!!  WOW it's been awhile since I've been on here and I want to apologize for that.   A couple of months ago I had to step down from the Design Teams that I was on,  I just have too many things going on and something had to give...  My husband and I bought some property down at the Gulf  (2 1/2 hours away) and we have been a little busy with the closing and we are now drawing house plans...  It's just going to be a weekend place to hang out and go fishing.. but we are very excited about it..  And I still have my cows and I take care of all of the chores during the week....  mowing, feeding and hauling a little hay..

But don't write me off just yet!!!!
I will be scrapping every chance I get.... just not as much as I did.
Anyway, on to my Christmas Card I created today.  I'm thinking this will be the design I use for this years cards...  I like it because it isn't the "traditional" Christmas colors...  Tell me what you think...

Card qualifies for the following challenges:
Divas By Designs ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations ~ CAS (Clean & Simple)
Crafty Cardmakers ~ Winged Things
Papertake Weekly ~ Make It Sparkle
Creative Card Crew ~ Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see you crafting again Fern. Your Christmas Card is gorgeous, love the silver sparkle, and the image is perfect... Hugs xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely traditional card. Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations clean and simple challenge.
CraftyNatalie

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Natalie said...

Great stuff. Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenges x

NGCARDS said...

Thanks also for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Mei said...

Beautiful card! Love the border you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

Mei
CCC DT
Love to Create DT
Crazy Challenge DT
Anyone for Anya DT

fionalawlor said...

Fab card with a very sweet traditional image, love your glitter paper :) Thanks so much for joining us for our "Winged Things" challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Jan said...

Love it! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Tracey said...

Nice angel with your Santa. Love the scene. Thanks for taking part in our current challenge at Crafty Cardmaker's! I hope you join us again next time.
Hugs, Tracey (DT)

Unknown said...

Where are you Fern? Missing your creative genius.... Hugs xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous card! Cold and rainy here today! Blah!

Chris said...

Hi Fern, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...