Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Amanda at 12 years ~ Stuck On U Sketches ~ One of the Top 3 Winners over at Incy Wincy Designs!!


Hello everyone!!
Woo Hoo I finally got to play over at Stuck On U Sketches!!!  This weeks sketch is from Beggahuna,  I luv her work!!! So here's my take on this weeks sketch.  This is my DD Amanda when she was 12,  let's see, that would mean that this taken around 1994...  So long ago, but really seems just like yesterday!!  One more reason to cherish each and every day with your children/family/loved ones, because before you know it, it will be gone. 
Hope you like it....
Here's my scrappy list of things I used:
DoodleBug Beetle Black Crushed Velvet CS
SU Cameo Coral Punched with
MS Deco Fan Border and Corner Punch and then
Stamped with SU En Francais Background Stamp in
SU Cameo Coral Ink
Webster's Pages Lullaby Lane Die Cut ~ Your Life, Beautiful  layered on
Another DoodleBug Beetle Black Crushed Velvet CS
And also stamped the SU En Francais Background Stamp under the photos in
SU Cameo Coral Ink
Doily
Prima Teaberry Roses
Prima Melange Peach Flowers
Prima Flutter Vine
Sizzix Swirly Die Cut
Prima Say It In Pearls
Stickles ~ Diamond
DoodleBug ~ Shin-Dig Cardstock Glitter Letters
Creative Imaginations ~ David Walker Numbers and letters
Prima Butterfly
Here are a few challenges this layout qualifies for,
Stuck On U Sketches ~ Sketch
Crafty Angels ~ Summer
Creative Card Crew ~ April Showers bring May Flowers
Incy Wincy Designs ~ One of my favorites ~  This would have to be the Webster's Pages...  Which I luv!!
Wee Memories ~ Flowers
Allsorts Challenge ~ Inspiration from photo
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Have a wonderful week!!
I luv your visits, so please come back any time!!!
Hugs  :o)
Pin It!

21 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Sooooooooooo pretty!!!! Look at all of those pearls!!! I know time is runnin out on that sketch challenge...I adore it but haven't figured out how to "man it up" for my boys.....lol. I look at it and I see beautiful girly pages just like yours.....maybe i will advertise for a little girl to scrap.....LOL

Jacilynn said...

gorgoeus! Love this

Anne P said...

Beautiful LO, too lovely.

Nanne said...

Oh My!! Beautiful as always, love your color choice and you have a great way of adding just that perfect touch of detail..
Thanks for playing along with us, we do love what you come up with..
hugs
Nanné

Darien said...

Gorgeous lo!! I love the WP line!!! Beautiful!!!

~Tonya said...

Such a beautiful LO, Fern. Does not matter how long it took you, only that you did it :)

Have a great week.
~Tonya

Bobbi said...

Beautiful. Love the scallop and pearls.

Barb Craft said...

Oh My Word!!!! Another amazing LO!! I loved this sketch too and actually had a chance to play along... so feminine and girly... perfect for the pictures you used!! As always I love all your flowers and embellishments!!
Barb :)

scrappinlil said...

Gorgeous lo....I love the details and the pics...I might have to try this sketch...TFS

Anonymous said...

Lovely...the photos are sooo sweet! I appreciate listening to you, my friends, when you talk about the past when your children were young. I do appreciate these days but I love the extra reminders...
I know the photos I take today of them will be treasures for the rest of my life! (awww crap, now I'm getting teary!)
Wonderful page, such sweet and girly touches, love it!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Fern!!! Know you're busy but wanted to drop in and say hello, and that I really miss hearing from you. I miss your sweet comments and encouraging words.

Have fun, hope to hear from you when you have time, and have a wonderful day my friend!

Liz said...

This is truly fab Great Fern
Liz x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always Fern!! love the colors and the punching work!!

Debbie said...

Fern, beautiful color combination! Love all your added extras that make it such a beautiful layout!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Fern!!! It was wonderful having you to visit. I know you've been busy, and I understand, but I really was missing your sweet comments!!! I always looked forward to them. Thank you, my friend!

Hugs!

Scossie Jane said...

Another gorgeous layout Fern. Love the pearls and flowers, you always put them together so beautifully. The papers are, without a doubt, some of the most beautiful on the market (LOVE Webster's - just haven't been able to USE mine yet - they're just too gorgeous to actually USE!!!) - watch this space!!

Love your work Fern xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

I'm with Jane .. another gorgeous layout. I have that same paper on my short list .. almost used it last Sunday on a project. Fern, you are the queen of bling and flowers! Love love love the photos! And thanks for playing with us SOUS girls!

Evonne said...

Oh wow, this is just fantastic. I just love it. I also love seeing LO entries into the challenge at Crafty Angels, your's is just terrific! Thank you so much for taking part.

Heather "Hev" said...

Absolutely stunning :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week!! Good Luck !!
Please visit my personal blog Vanilla Hevn

Jenny said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing! :)

Greg B said...

Thanks for taking the times out to join Incy Wincy Designs in the Bloghop. Goodluck with the individual prizes. Hope to see you in our next challenge that starts Monday.

Greg
(Whistling Crafter)
See The Charity We run
Aspire To Thrive Children's Charities Inc.

Thanks for looking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...