Friday, April 9, 2010

Savannah ~ I Believe in Fairy Tales ~ Top 5 Winner over at MelJen's Designs

Hello everyone!!!  Another Friday, and another wonderful challange over at Practical Scrappers!!  This week we are using markers ~ any kind/any color!!  I used three (3) different kinds on this sweet layout of GD Savannah.  I used Copic Marker ~ brown~ to color in the word BELIEVE that was already printed on this beautiful Webster's Pages~Winter's Wings Vellum paper, but then I used stickles over it and you can't see it very well, but it did make it darker and that was what I was after anyway...  Then I used my Inkssentials Opaque White Pen to doodle around the photo, and finally I used my SU Rose Red Marker around the edges of the large flowers.....
This is yet another photo of little Savannah that was taken the end of January, 2010, at The Smile House in San Marcos...  She looooooves to dress up, so her mother decided to do a setting with her dressed in her princess dress...  I think they turned out adorable..  I hope you like it!!!!  
Here are a few challenges this layout qualifies for:
Practical Scrappers ~ Markers
Flutter By Wednesday ~ Sparkle with Butterfly or fairy or angel
Quixotic Challenges ~ The Joy of Spring
Meljen's Designs ~ Girly Colors
Stuck On U Sketches ~ Has a challenge MOST unusual thing you have ever used on a layout. ~ the Hobby Lobby pearl hairpick in the lower left hand corner...
Here's my scrappy list of things I used:
We R Memory Keepers ~ Tiffany's  ~ I know you can't really see this layer from the photo, but believe me it does show up under the vellum  IRL..
Webster's Pages ~ Winter's Wings Vellum
SU Chocolate Chip CS
Prima ~ Flights of Fancy Collection ~ Tiptoe PP
Copic
Inkssentials Opaque White Pen
SU Rose Red Marker
Jewelry Box Glitter Letters ~ Bubblegum
Say It In Crystals ~ Pink
Prima Flutter Vine
Prima Painterly Petals Hydranges
K&Company ~ Smitten Butterflies
Doodle Bug Sugar Coated Brads
Pearl Cluster is from the Wedding Dept. at HL
Thanks so much for dropping by, and please go check out the other DT projects at Practical Scrappers!  And remember you have until 5:00 PM Saturday to upload your own gorgeous project using markers, so what are you waiting for!!!! :o)
And don't forget, Practical Scrappers is looking for new talent for the next DT..  Check it out here!!!!
Have a wonderful Friday!
And please come back and visit anytime, I would luv to hear from you!!!
Hugs  :o)
Pin It!

25 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks beautiful! I love how you always give such a detailed list of the products that you've used. I can hardly ever remember what I've used! lol

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh my....this one took my breath away!! Almost makes me wish I had a little girl...ALMOST!! LOL. I can't even pick just one thing I love about this...I love it all!

Bobbi said...

This is gorgeous! I love it and may have to scraplift as I have so many pics of DD dressed up.

Lauretta See said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! this is stunning!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your page!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for joining the MelJens challenge blog. Good Luck!!

Darien said...

WOW!! This is So BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the picture!! And All the lovely details!!! Beautiful done!!!

Anonymous said...

just gorgeous! the word BELIEVE is what I was drawn to the most and now I see why! this is just a lovely lovely page! your whole title is gorgeous as is all the soft sweet details!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! She looks as though she loves being a princess.

shari said...

Your layout is just beautiful! So is your GD. I have a dumb question, When you use all these beautiful flowers, do you put a layout like this in a book? Shari (cricutrookie)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Fern! This is gorgeous!!!!!! The flowers, the colors, the paper, the pearls - wowzers!!

Heidi M said...

Fern, this is absolutely beautiful! Just what I needed - some inspiration to go do some scrapbooking!

Heidi :)

anazelia said...

this is stunning - no other word for it. stunning.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, Fern, this is sweet as cotton candy. Love how the WP paper is so perfect for her dress. The Primas are beautiful!!! I'm excited that you can use this for SOUS .. how fun is that?! And I see you've posted a new pic! I always wrestle with ?glasses on?? glasses off? LOL Anyway, it's great. Have a great scrappy weekend!

Lorraine said...

this is adorable Fern what a beautiful little princell and you have captured her beautifully with all the pretty papers and embellies its absolutely gorgeous xx

Dawn Edwards said...

Wow Fern this layout leaves me speechless! Absolutely Stunning. I just love your seeing all your amazing layouts!

Danni said...

Stunning and oh so gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

flowerdisco said...

i am speechless here my dear friend. i do not have words for what i feel about this lo and darling savannah.
hugs to you both!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Your art is beautiful, you have a great eye for putting everything together so beautifully! XXX, Staci

Anonymous said...

Hello Fern!! love this lo!! the photo is adorable!! what a beautiful princess!! gorgeous details!! love it all!!
xoxoxo
Lidia

.... said...

*sigh* its like a breath of fresh air...

Northern Girl Stamper said...

WOW!!! Truly Beautiful and stunning Great Job!!!Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Design. Wishing you Lots of luck!!

Debbie said...

Simply beautiful. The picture, paper and embellishments all blend so well. I feel like I am looking at a princess in a fairy tale book.

Shana said...

Fern - oh my! I am at a loss for words! This is priceless! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog - I hope to see you again next week!

Kim Dellow said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. Wonderful details. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

Lisa Summerhays said...

Amazing! It is absolutely beautiful.

Lauretta See said...

Congrats on making the TOP 5 at MelJens :)) this is sooooo beautiful!! :)

hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...