Thursday, April 1, 2010

Colten's Easter Card ~ WOW It made the Top 5 over at Cupcake Craft Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  I finally finished Colten's Easter Card!!  Yea!!!  Not real fancy, but remember, he's only 16 months old, so I think he will love the little bunny!! This is a stamp from SU and it's called Serene Spring.  I stamped the image twice so that I could cut the little bunny out and pop him up, like he's looking out of the basket...  Hope you like it!!
This also looks like it will qualify for a few of the challenges out there, which are:
Cute Card Thursday ~ So Egg - citing ~  Easter theme or use an egg shape
Cupcake Craft Challenge ~ Spring or Easter with lots of Chocolate
 Here's my scrappy list:
SU Close to Cocoa CS
SU Apricot Appeal CS
My Minds Eye ~ DP
My Minds Eye ~ Jen Wilson's Girly Green PP
SU Serene Spring Stamp Set
SU Well Scripted Stamp Set
SU Whisper White CS
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Stickles
Spellbinders ~ Large Deckled Rectangles
The Paper Studio Alphabet Punches
Doodle Bug Sugar Coated Brads
MS 3 Dot Border Punch
Ribbon
Thanks so much for dropping by!!
Have a wonder evening!!
If you get a chance, I would love to see you again!!!
Hugs!!!
Pin It!

13 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I not only like it! I love it! What a lucky little sweetie Colten is!!!

flowerdisco said...

They better save that piece of art for when he is older. He will love to find gradma's treasures one day. as always the card is gorgeous!
Fern, I want to Thank you for all the love and support you have given me. Big Hug to you and a Happy Easter!

Crystal said...

AWWWW What a fabulous Easter card sweetie, LOVE how you personalized it....I LOVE this fab SU image!!! Have a great holiday!!! Hugs!

Love crafts forever said...

What a cute card. Your little one will love it.

Anonymous said...

aaaww this card is so sweet Fern!!! adorable bunny!! love the dimension!! so very precious he will love it!!
HUgs
Lidia

.... said...

So cute!!! Cards are my biggest enemy ever! I get so freaked when I have to make a card... One day I can face cards and actually win the battle we always have. LOVE IT FERN!

Penny said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's this week!

Beverley said...

Beautiful card...great embellies...and wonderful colours...I love the layout of it...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Mary said...

Oh your card is beautiful! love that you personalized it. Thanks for playing along with Corrosive Challenges!

Donna said...

Brilliant card and just perfect for our Easter/Spring & Chocolate theme this week :) thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

Leann said...

This is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :D
Hugs x

Christy said...

VERY CUTE!!!!

Darlene said...

Fantastic! Love all the layers ... such wonderful eye candy!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...