Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scrapbook Page - Beach Babes (June 3, 2003)

Hello everyone..
I have decided to get back into scrapbooking... Now that I have another little grand baby, along with Savannah, and my own two children (Levi and Amanda), I will never get caught up. I just get so intimidated looking at all of those pictures, but I have to start somewhere.
So I have started with this page... Hope you like it.
I used the Sketch #115 from SCS Scrapbook Sketch Challenge.
This is a 12"x12" page and is on Disney Waves DP.
I used Pacific Point CS, Sky Blue CS and DSP, Martha Stewart DP, and Whisper White CS.
The letters are cut with Sizzlets Curly Girl Letters.
Used the SU Corner Punch and SU Scallop Punch.
Used Dots BG with Kiwi Kiss ink.
Added the Dragonfly sticker, brads and flower brads.
Thanks for stopping by.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...