Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cut The Cake - 2nd page


Hello,
This is the second page to the Cut The Cake title... Here I cut out the wedding cake and groom's cake and popped them up on the page. My daughter could not find any topper that she liked for her cake, so she asked me if I could make one. This is what I came up with. I also did all of her flower arrangements for her tables... This is a sketch I came up with all by myself... and here's what I used.
Light Desert Dune CS
Botanical Script ~ Once Upon a Time DP
SU Very Vanilla CS
SU Bravo Burgundy CS and Ink
SU Close to Cocoa Ink
SU Priceless stamp set
SU Pretties
imaginisce - flowers
Spellbinders Mega Nestabilities Curved Rectangles
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One
Cuttlebug
Cricut Accent Essentials
Martha Stewart Scallop Border Punch
Ribbon
Pearls
Paper flowers
Crystal scallops
Thanks so much for looking.
Have a great weekend.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...