Friday, March 13, 2009

1 Year Old - July, 2006 - Scrapbook Page

Hello,
Here is a page I made of sweet little GD at 1 year... I need to start listing what I used so that I will remember later on.. So sorry for not doing that on the earlier pages. (May have to go back and add it..) Here's what I used on this layout.
The black bg is Doodlebug Black Crushed Velvet.
The Heart is Reminisce and called Red Heart Scallop.
The letters are cut with the Monkey Tails Sizzix letters on black glitter paper.
The Ladybugs are from Jolee's and the flowers are from Making Memories called Sweet.
Used The Paper Studio Punch on the corners of my picture.
Added silk flowers and ribbon and cloth covered button.
Hope you like it.
Have a great weekend,
and thanks for stopping by..
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...