Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ooh~la~la! Amanda... Scrapbook page

Hello...
Here is the first page I made of my DDs wedding, which was a year ago February. I'm going to make this and give to her for Christmas. The dp is the same dp I used on her invitations. I'm not journaling on it, so that she can add her own thoughts. The layout is inspired from 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks, sketch #7. Here's what I used.
SU Bravo Burgundy CS
Botanical Script ~ Once Upon a Time ~ DCWV
SU Very Vanilla CS
SU Brushed Copper CS
MS Border Punch
Jumbo Ribbon
Cricut Stone Script Cartridge
Cricut Home Accents Cartridge
Sewing Machine
Wrights - String beads
Silk Flowers
SU Pretties
SU rounded corner punch
Dress it up ~ Heirloom Buttons
SU Corner Punch

Hope you like it. I'm going to be using a lot more of this paper on this album... Let me know what you think..
Thanks for taking a peek.
Have a wonderful evening.
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Just found your blog via 52 sketches, I really quite like your style of scrapbooking. We are from the same era I am thinking. I have been married for 35 years and have 2 married daughters and one granddaughter to spoil(oops, I mean watch grow up!!!) am looking forward to seeing more of your pages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...