Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowman - Thinking of You Card


I made this card for Thursday's Ways to Use It Challenge. We were to use Silver on our Card... Oh Boy, now that is what I call a fun challenge... I love glitter and glitter paper, so that's what I went with for my silver... A friend at work asked me to make her 4 glittery, winter - Thinking of You cards, so I thought this was the perfect challenge for these. I made 2 like this one. Here's what I did:
Base card is Basic Black
Next is a layer of Flowers - Silver Glitter DP, punched the center out with the Extra-Giga Marvy Scallop Punch.
Added a piece of Funky Films - Blue Stars behing the scallop
Snow is from K&Company - White Glitter Paper.
Corners are punched with SU corner punch.
Sentiment is from Warmest Regards and stamped in Basic Black on Going Gray, layered over a piece of the Funky Films - Blue Stars.
Added Snowflakes, Brads and Ribbon.
Thanks for looking.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...