Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tenugui - Wuhao New York Birthday Card


Here's the card I made for today's Inspiration Challenge. We were to get inspired from the Tenugui, Wahao New York or Tenugui Flckr Group, Websites. This is the one I chose. http://wuhaonyc.com/catalog/images/barn_swallow_may2.jpg and this is what I did.
Base card is Night of Navy,
Next is a layer of Doodlebug Swimming Pool Crushed Velvet, Punch the corners with decorative corner punch and added narrow ribbon around this layer.
The image is stamped on Ballet Blue with VersaMark and embossed with Glacier EP. Stamped the image again on Ballet Blue and embossed the birds with Navy EP. Cut them out and popped them up. Added flowers from SU Pretties, and added red brads for the center. Sentiment is stamped from On Your Birthday and stamped on Night of Navy with VersaMark and embossed with Glacier EP. Cute out with nesties and layered on Night of Navy. This is popped up over the ribbon.
My DH is breathing down my back to get on the road, so I will check back later...
Have a great weekend everyone, and Thanks so much for looking.
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

Very pretty. I love the birds in black.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...