Monday, January 12, 2009

Origami Box - Costume Jewelry Box for Savannah


Here is the Origami Box I made for today's SCS Try A New Technique Challenge. I made this for Savannah, who loves to play dressup up sometimes doesn't always pick up her little pieces of jewelry. I think if she had a pretty place to store them, she may do better, or not!! Anyway, this is what I did.
The box is made out of My Momenta Textured CS
The lid is made out of reminisce - Congratulations Stripe over a piece of Chip Board.
Punched the corners out with the SU Corner Punch.
Punched the leaves out with the MS Leaf Punch in Old Olive.
Added flowers, jewels, stickers, Silver cord and ribbon.
You can use these little boxes for so many things. Will have to try some more or these for Vanentine Treats...
Have a great evening and
Thanks so much for joining me...
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

That is just too too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...