Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blue Bird


Here is a card I made for the SCS Ways to Use It Challenge. Using color combos from Wheels or websites. I chose to use the Stampin Up color coach wheel since my laptop is not working in my scraproom right now, and I'm getting home from work late and I don't have time to cruise the web... Anyway, this is the color combo I came up with.
Gable Green (K&Company DP)
Apricot Appeal
Cameo Coral
Bashful Blue
Pixie Pink
Base Card is Cameo Coral
Next is Apricot Appeal
Next is K&Company DP
Added the ribbon (pretty close to Pixie Pink)
Stamped the bird on Bashful Blue with Bashful Blue, cut it out and then popped it up on pop dots.
Stamped the sentiment from Best Wishes & More in Basic Black and stamped on K&Company Paper. Layered this on Bashful Blue.
Added primas with brads and faux pearls.
Have a wonderful evening and thanks so much for looking....
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...