Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentine's Day Card for Savannah


Here is the card I made for today's SCS Limited Supply Challenge. To use Hearts and Red.. Perfect combo for a Valentine's Card... And I haven't used any of my Sarah Kay stamps for a very long time, so I just thought the two would be perfect for my little sweet grand-daughter, Savannah. Now I'm going to have to make one for little Colten... Anyway, this is how I put this together...
The base card is Basic Black,
Next is a layer of Red Glitter Paper.
Top layer is DP from Li'l Designs - Love Affair.
Stamped the Sarah Kay image on Watercolor paper and colored with Prismacolors and Odorless Mineral Spirits. Cut with nestabilities.
This is layered on a piece of Red Glitter Paper, also cut with the nestabilities.
Added Ribbon and Flowers with brad center.
Stamped on the Heart Sticker with All Holidays "hugs&kisses" in Basic Black ink. and then added all of the little heart jewels.
Thanks so much for looking.
I may not be around until next Monday. We are still helping our daughter and her husband remodel for their gym. They want to open by the end of this month, and they still have a ways to go... But I will try to squeeze in Saturday's challenge somehow... I just love the Inspiration Challenges....
Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend.
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

How cute is that???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...