Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look Who Went and Captured Our Hearts... Why It's Little Colten...


Hi there, this is a card I made for today's SCS Card Sketch Challenge. And since I made a Valentine's Card for Savannah last week, I needed to make little Colten one this week. So I decided this would be the perfect time to make it... Here is what I did...
Base Card is Night of Navy.
Next is a layer of The Paper Studio - Burlap DP.
Then I used Night of Navy and Red Heart DP.
The Image is from alota Rubber Stamps (Cowboy with Rope), and is stamped with Classic Black on Watercolor Paper. Colored with Prisma colors and OMS. I stamped two lassoes and cut one out and I cut slits in the middle of both, so I could slide a heart in. One is popped up on pop dot. This is layered on Night of Navy, both cut with nestabilities. The sentiment is from All Holidays and stamped in Night of Navy on Kraft CS. Punched this out with the 1 1/4 SU Punch. Next is a layer of Real Red, punched with the 1 3/8 SU Punch, added stickles to the edge of this layer. Next is Night of Navy cut with the CB Circles Die. Punched 2 little holes in the top of this and tied cord. Popped this up on pop dots. Added stickles to the badge, and I added a heart jewel to one of the hearts.
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a wonderful evening...
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...