Monday, January 19, 2009

Faux Mosaic Valentine's Day Card.


Hello there, this is the card I made for today's SCS Try a New Technique Challenge, Faux Mosaic. I love this technique and decided to make a Valentines Card. Here is what I did.
Base Card is Riding Hood Red, which you can't even see... I added strips of Funky Film around the edges. Next is a layer of Doodlebug Crushed Velvet with center cut out.. And then a layer of Whisper White. I stamped Stampendous BG Stamp with VersaMark on the Whisper White layer and embossed in Red Embossing Powder. Cut the center out and lined with tacky tape and then black ribbon. On the original Riding Hood Red layer I put the Double Sided Adhesive in the center of the card, added Funky Film cut in different shapes and then embossed with White Embossing Powder. Attached all the layers together. Stamped Heart from Always with VersaMark on Riding Hood Red and then embossed in White. Cut out and then cut another heart out of the Doodlebug Crushed Velvet, layered and popped up on pop dots. Added Faux pearls and Ribbon.
This is pretty busy, but I really like it a lot...
Thanks for looking.
Have a great evening...
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...