Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday 5 1/4 by 5 1/4 Summer Sun and Oranges.


Hello there. My husband is still helping our daughter and son in law remodel for their gym, and my back is out of wack, so I did'nt go, and therefore I am having a lot of fun today stamping... I can always use Birthday Cards, and here's what I did..
First of all the card is 5 1/4 by 5 1/4 and will fit in one of the SU envelopes...
Base card is Barely Banana, all of the dp I used is from ColorBok (Something I pickup up at Walmat. It has a lot of bright and cheery colors.) Each layer of dp is layered on Barely Banana. I used Fashion Fabric along some of the borders. The sentiment is from On Your Birthday and is stamped with Basic Black right on the dp. Added brads, Paper Flowers and silk flowers.
Thanks of stopping by...
Have a great weekend,
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...