Thursday, May 13, 2010

True Colors ~ Savannah ~ Rockport, TX ~ AND ~ I'm officially one of The Pink Elephant Scrappy Girls!!!!



Hi everyone!!! I hope you've had a wonderful week so far!!  I have!!  Today over at The Pink Elephant they have officially introduced their new Scrap Book Team!!  So I guess you could say that I start my new DT right now!!  Woo Hoo I'm so excited to be included in this fantastic list of talent..  So be sure and check out the new challenge for this week (PINK) and also go meet everyone!! 
 Okay, so now I'm trying to get back in the swing of things and I knew I didn't have time to make a project for each of my favorite challenges this week, so I really went all out and tried to do as many as I could on this fun layout...  The photo's were taken last weekend down at Rockport, at one of the cute little shops we went through while we were there...  And this is my sweet little GD Savannah,  I won't be able to say that much longer... She's growing up waaaay to fast!!  :o(   Don't you just love these funky colors and believe it or not, these are soooo  Savannah.. Pink, Green, Blue, and ohhhh so Bright and Bold!!
Here are the challenges I found that this will work with for this week:
Stuck On U Sketches ~ Sketch ~ Beautiful sketch from Liz Qualman
Scrap It With A Song ~ True Colors by Cyndi Lauper
ABC Challenge ~ U - unused stash  ~ I've had these polka dot buttons forever so just decided to throw 'em all on here!!!
Alphabet Challenge Blog ~ B - Butterflies
Crafty Angels ~ One For The Girls
Crafty Calendar Challenge ~ The Great Outdoors
Frosted Designs ~ Sanding ~ I sanded the 3 little dots under the butterfly on the right side and then added green stickles to it!
My Time To Craft ~ Toooo Cute
Fab 'N' Funky Challenge ~ Metal Mania ~ The 2 silver metal circles are earrings 
Totally Gorjuss ~ Pink and Green  ~ I hope this will work for this challenge!!
Okay now here is the list of scrappy things I used:
SU Pink Passion CS
SU Bacis Black CS
Prima ~ Strawberry Kisses Collection / Cherry Blossom
The Paper Studio ~ Hot Pink w/White Polka Dots
SU Tempting Turquoise CS and ink (I inked the blue flowers to make them darker)
MS Deco Fan Border Punch
Prima Flutter Vine
(2) Colorbok ~ Nocturne Transparent Frames
Earrings ~ the big circles under 2 of the big buttons!!
Buttons All Sizes!!!
Feather
Twine
SU Ribbon
Lace
Say It In Crystals
Chip Board Circles (3)
Stickles ~ on the Chipboard circles under one of the Butterflies
Petaloo ~ Tiffany's Treasures ~ the beautiful bling on one of the big buttons!!
Stickopotamus Letters ~ Rockport  TX
Avery Dennison Fasson Alphabet ~ Savannah
Doodlebug Design ~ Shin-Dig ~ Bubblegum cardstock sticker letters ~ True Colors
Thanks for dropping by!!!
I love your visits and really appreciate your comments!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs  :o)
Pin It!

33 comments:

Crystal said...

Fern Oh my word look at all those GORGEOUS DEETS!!! Wow sooooo much beauty to look at, these colors are soooo fun and those buttons, flowers....WOWZA you are a MASTER at scrapbooking!!!!! LOVE THIS!

Lorraine said...

wow i totally agree i am a bit scared of the big scrapbook pages but when i eventually get round to mine i know where to come for some brilliant inspiration your pages rock xx

Jenn K said...

Love it!! What a great page, FUN! Thanks for joining us on The Pink Elephant.

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irena said...

WOnderful page, lovely colors :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

You probably get sick of seeing me say WOW all the time but .....WOW!!!! I love all of that color!!! And that feather too.....way cool!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It With A Song.....yet another rockin LO!!!!

Lisa B said...

The colors are AMAZING! I love how you took the bright colors from the photo and incorporated them into the LO. You did a great job and YEAh for you in getting this LO into so many challenges!

Barb Craft said...

Wowzers Fern!! This LO totally rocks!! I love the bright, bold colors and patterns!! And what a little cutie Savannah is!!! I'm with her... bright, girly colors are the best!! Way to go including all those challenges into one LO!! That is amazing.... someday, when I grow up, I want to be able to organize all that like you do!! LOL!! Have a great day!!
Barb :)

shari said...

This layout is BEAUTIFUL! I love the bright colors, I also love how you used the earrings. Your granddaughter is beautiful. Shari (cricutrookie)

coldwaters2 said...

This is totally fabulous what a wonderful LO it must have taken some preparation but so worth it ACE.
Hugs
Lorraine x

.... said...

Definitely LEGIT! I love the colors and all the embellishments. Again you have amazed me, but I figure you kind of know you do at all times. I absolutely adores your LOs!

TFS,
Cass

Scossie Jane said...

WOW Fern, what a kaleidoscope of colours, you're so much braver than me, I love it, a great layout, and that horse is simply fabulous!!!!

((((Hugs))))

Hannah said...

what a fun color combo! glad you chose to play with us at Scrap it With a Song this week!

flowerdisco said...

Fern. i do not have any more words to describe your work, lol. I think I have use them all. This is just precious! and yes Savannah is growing. The look on her eyes has changed too.

I was wondering what the circles were...earrings. great way of recycling my dear.

Christy said...

What a fab layout!!! I love the pink elephant too and was so excited when they started doing layout challenges. WTG :)

anazelia said...

congrats on the new team. love your page. thanks for playing with us at scrap it with a song.

Lou Sims said...

Great layout - love the zingy colours, layout & layers. Many thanks for joining in with Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.

Lou
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge this week. S x

Lesley said...

Gorgeous LO, so much detail! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, Fern, I must say .. those are some bright colors! Never know what these little girls will like next. Such great photos of her. Wow, so much to look at and enjoy! Have fun with your new DT position. They are lucky to have you! Hugs

sarahw said...

Such a bright and happy page. :) Look forward to getting to know you over at TPE. Hugs, Sarah

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Congratulations!!!!! we are on the same dt, how fun! and I love how you combined all the challenges with one page!!!! how clever is that.... love it. Happy Thursday my talented friend!

Tammy E. said...

Such pretty colors! I love this beautiful layout!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow Fern this is an amazing work of art, I am so thrilled to be working along side you on the team! Beth

made by fifi said...

gorgeous LO - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge this week x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Congrats Fern! LOVING this LO and the colors are AWESOME!! Missing your work at PS, but thanks for stopping by!

Deanne :)

Amanda said...

Okay Fern all I can say is FAAAABULOUS!!!!!! Your work is so inspiring!!! It is so good to see you stop by PS we miss you ..

Amanda:0)

Kat said...

What a lovely layout Fern. And so nice and bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

savvy teaching tips said...

Great job incorporating punches. Thanks for playing with us this week at Practical Scrappers.

scrappinlil said...

Wow fantastic job...I love the details . TFS. I have something on my blog for you..please stop by and check it out.

Jess said...

Stunning LO! Great details! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It With a Song!

Anonymous said...

Wow Fern!! this lo looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love all the rich colors!! reallly eyes catching!!!

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhh
duhhhhhhhh
awwwww

I am speechless....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...