Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Sunshine Award!!

Woo Hoo ~ Look what I received yesterday from dear sweet Lorraine over at Lorraine's Creations. She is such a sweetheart and makes some beautiful cards, so please go check out her blog and see for yourself!!!
I'm actually going to cheat a little here, because, instead of giving this to 12 people, I'm going to give it to any of my followers who would like to have this beautiful award...  I think we all need a little sunshine in our lives, don't you!!!.  Thanks again Lorraine for thinking of me gf!!!  Hugs  :o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Congrats on your sunshine award... well deserved since you bring so much sunshine to others!!
Barb :)

flowerdisco said...

congrats fern...it suits you well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...