Thursday, May 6, 2010

Humphrey Bogart Blog Award!!!

Ooh La La, Look what sweet Barb (Crafty Girl) is sharing!!   Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca..  and what a fine specimen of a man he was!!!  Whoa nellie,  better slow down, I think I may be having a "hot flash"  lol..  But just so you know, I wasn't around when the original movie was out, but I've watch it many times... Heck, I wasn't even born yet when he died in 1957..  But I think he's still easy on the old eyes!!!!
Okay back to sweet Barb (Crafty Girl) ..  I know most of you already know her because she has got to be one of the sweetest blogger/person out there.... always a kind word for everyone and does beautiful work to boot!!  I really didn't get to know her until she won my blog candy, and now it's like I've known her all my life...  Just a super, super sweetie and soon to be a Texan just like me. lol...  So please take some time and hop on over there and see what I'm talking about!!!  Thank you Barb!!!!!!

Now for me to accept this award I have a few rules I must follow:
1. Link back to the person who gave me the award (Barb a/k/a Crafty Girl)  DONE!
2. Post where you would like to be in 10 years.    DONE!
3. Give this award to 10 awesome bloggers..  DONE

Where I would like to be in 10 years  ~  That's easy..... right here where I'm at, but full time (meaning retired)....  doing what I love to do the most ~ scrapping...  I'm hoping to have a few more grand kids and plan on spoiling all of them... I'm really happy and blessed with my life right now....

Now I need to pass this on to 10 awesome bloggers...  That's going to be hard... because you know and I know that there are a lot more than just 10 awesome bloggers out there, but I know a few have already gotten this award, so I'm going to catch some that haven't.... (and I still did a repeat on a couple- oh well)...

1)  Tina at Bits and Scraps Of My Life
2)  Darien at Loving Life
3)  Sandi Clarkson at Soft Side of Sandi
4)  Jane at Scossie Jane
5)  Crystal at Crystal's Crafty Creations
6)  K-E Kreations
7)  Lidia at Breaking Barriers
8)  Joan at Stamping with a Passion
9)  Precious Memories Scrapbooking
10) Irena at Irena's Creations

There you have it...  Please check out all of these wonderful blogs weather you scrap book or make cards... They are all amazing crafters!!!!!

Thanks again Barb!!!

Hugs   :o)
Pin It!

10 comments:

Darien said...

Congratulations!!!! Your Work and Blog is AMAZING!!!! And I get so much inspiration from you!!! Than you.

Thank you For giving me the Award!!! You are the best!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Hugs!!!!
Darien.

Barb Craft said...

Awwww girl!! I'm blushing!! THANK YOU for all the nice things you said about me!!! I am so glad I met you here in blogland and can't wait to join ya' down in Texas!! You are such a sweetheart and so incredibly talented!! I love to see all the wonderful things you make!! And it is sooo great to hear your 10 year plan because it just shows how content you are now and that is fabulous!! You deserve the best in life!!
Barb :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Fern!

Scossie Jane said...

Thank you soooooo much for thinking of me Fern. This award is way cool - I agree with your sentiments about old Bogey, I wasn't born then either (that makes me feel young, haven't said that for a while LOL). They don't make them like that anymore!!

Thanks again for the award Fern, and keep up your amazing work - you are definately one of the BEST scrappers out there - I say that without reservation.....

Love ya xx

(((((Hugs)))))

Irena said...

wow I'm very surprised :) I can not believe that it receive awards from you. You are so talented and I can only admire you and learn from you. Thanks a lot for the honor that I have.

xxxx Irena

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations, Fern!!! Isn't that a really awesome blog award?!!!

Crystal said...

AWWWWW Congrats on the award sweetie, your work is amazing sweetie!!! Thanks so much for passing this on to me, you are the best!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

I love me some Bogie, so this is fantastic! I will try to get it posted soon .. I have a full, fun weekend planned! So I'll sneak it in soon. BTW .. it was sooooo hard to keep the GD news from ya! Wanted to whisper it in your ear last week but had to keep it a secret! Now the whole world knows .. Fern's our gal!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Thanks Fern, I will get this posted tomorrow, been a little behind in life... LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG Fern, I have not idea why I didn't comment here?! I knew I was behind with my comments but no that behind!! i am so sorry my friend!! Thank you so much Fern you are always so sweet to me, I really appreciate it.
BTW congratulations for this fantastic award!!
Hugs
to you!!
Lidia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...