Friday, December 12, 2008

My Recycled Old World Santa Card.


This is the card I made for today's challenge, which is to use something recycled on your card. After I read the description of the challenge this morning, I knew exactly what I was going to use. My dear, sweet friend gave me a Christmas Gift Bag with all of these beautiful stickers on the outside. Well, I was just as excited to get these as I was the gift inside. So I thought I would use some of the wonderful stickers she gave me.. And, I just love this Old World Santa Clause....
This is what I did..
The base card is Always Artichoke stamped with Twill BG Stamp in Always Artichoke.
Next is a layer of Creamy Caramel stamped with Twill BG Stamp in Chocolate Chip and then I stamped a Snowflake BG Stamp with VersaMark and then used Heat & Stick Powder and then added dazzling diamonds.
Framed this layer with Holiday Ribbon,
Added Jewels,
Then I popped Santa and the Holly stickers up with pop dots.
Actually this wasn't much of a challenge for me, because I'm always recycling ribbon, wrapping paper, buttons, earrings (jewelry), just about anything I can get in the envelope...lol
Thanks so much for looking...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...