Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cute As A Button..


Here is another card I made for today's SCS Ways To Use It Challenge, which was to use Creative Letters.. Since the kids are at their in-laws for Christmas today, I have plenty of time to stamp. All of them will be here tomorrow to celebrate Christmas. I can't wait to see the little ones... and the big ones, too....lol.. Anyway I won't have time to stamp tomorrow, so I made another card today...
This is what I did...
Base card is Barely Banana,
Next is a layer of Sage Shadow - which I ran through the CB Swiss Dots EF.
Added Chipboard corners
Stamped sentiment "cute" from So Very in Regal Rose ink on Whisper White CS. Cut out and attached to flower chipboard.
Letters are from Bo Bunny Press.
Tied ribbon in button and attached.
Added bow with little button on the bottom.
Thanks so much for looking...
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...