Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Valentines Card


Here is a card I made for today's Card Sketch Challenge. This may be the last card I make for the year, and then, I might have enough time to get one more in... We'll see.. Here is how I made this card.
Base Card is Basic Black
Layered a piece of Doodlebug Crushed Velvet on the front.
All other layers are K&Company DP layered on Crushed Velvet CS. I used a decorative punch on the corners.
Hearts are cut with QuicKutz Heart Folder and layered.
The sentiment is stamped from A Happy Heart Set with VersaMark and then embossed in Black.
Added Sugar Coated Black Brads and Doodlebug Brads.
Thanks for looking... And I hope everyone has a safe and happy NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DH!!! 52 AND STILL SWEET AS EVER...(anyway most of the time...)lol
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...