Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Faux Silk Merry Christmas


I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very safe one...
This is my last Christmas Card for this year. I made this one for my DH.. I will just put it under the tree with some cash in it.. That's the safest thing for me to give him, so he can go get whatever tractor part he wants to... I'm clueless when it comes to that sort of thing... Anyway, this is what I did...
Base Card is Basic Black
Next is a layer of Doodlebug Crushed Velvet.
Next is a layer of Sparkle Adhesive Red.
Next is s e i DP Alpin Frost Winterberry.
The top layer with sentiment is the Faux Silk Technique with green tissue paper, stamped with Hero Arts - Large Merry Christmas in Basic Black ink, and then sponged all over with Basic Black.
This is layered on Whisper White and then layered on Sparkle Adhesive Red.
This is staggered over the Crushed Velvet.
I added the brads.
Thanks for looking...
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...