Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Thank You Card...


Here is another Thank You Card for Christmas. I will be taking this to work with me tomorrow.
Here's what I did..
Base card is Real Red
Next layer is DSWR Solid Glitter Green
Top layer is Doodlebug Holly Days CS. Used decorative corner punch on the corners of this layer, don't know if you can see this, or not.
Sentiment is from Cheery Chat and is stamped with VersaMark on Whisper White and then embossed with Red Glitter. Cut out with Nestibilities, and layered on a piece of DSWR Solid Glitter Green, also cut with Nestibilities, over a red ribbon. Punch leaves with MS Leaf Punch in Real Red and Glitter Green and then I added Holiday Time Sequin Bows over them. Added red jewels.
I really like the way this card came out... It's just cheery...
Thanks so much for looking.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...