Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Blues - Season's Greetings


This is the card I made for Friday's Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS. Card must be 3/4th blue and only one non-paper embellishment. Which if you know me... is very hard to accomplish.. And I don't think I did accomplish it, but I had fun trying...
My base card is Brushed Silver,
Next layer is Doodlebug Crushed Velvet
Next is a layer of The Paper Company Beadwork - Starry Blue, which, by the way, came with all of that beautiful silver embossing on it... So I didn't cheat there....
Stamped the tree from Snow Swirled with VersaMark and embossed in black... Is EP considered the same as Glitter?? Cut the tree out.
Stamped sentiment from Snow Swirled and embossed it also. Cut with nestibilities and layered on Crushed Velvet. Punched the corners out with the SU Corner Punch and then added the Glitter Brads.. I had to use all 4 of them... 1 just didn't look right... Anyway, I like the way it turned out, I hope you do too...
Thanks for looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...