Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last Minute Fridge Magnet Calendar


This is the gift I made for Thursday's Ways to Use It Challenge, which was to make a quick gift. I think is took longer just to try to get a good picture of it, than it was to make it..lol..
The bottom layer is Bordering Blue, which I stamped Twill BG Stamp with Bordering Blue. Cut with Nestibilities.
Next layer is Ta Da - Paisley Papa, this is double sided DP and the other side is paisley, but this side looks more like a basketweave to me.. Go figure...Anyway I cut this layer out with nestibilities, too. Added the ribbon and then layered the layers. Added the buttons with cord centers.. The calendar is from Vippies and I attached that. Punched leaves out with MS Leaf Punch in Bordering Blue and Creamy Caramel and then layered the silk flowers over them. Then center of the flower is Bordering Blue stamped with the Fresh Cuts "for you" in VersaMark and then embossed in brown, cut out with nestibilities and popped up with pop dot... Added a business card magnet to the back, from Office Depot, and it's ready to go...
Thanks so much for looking...
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...