Saturday, December 13, 2008

I "heart" U Card


This is the card I made for today's Inspiration Challenge, which was to get inspired with Block Party Press website. This is my inspiration piece http://flickr.com/photos/blockpartypress/2973510936/ This is what I did.
The base card is Basic Black and then I layered Going Gray, the next layer is Red Hearts DP. The top layer is Glossy White. I sponged Basic Black, Going Gray and Whisper White. The hearts are stamped with Best Wishes & More on the back side. This is sticky paper, so after I cut it out I peeled of the part that I stamped. The stem is cut from Always Artichoke. I added Scrap Metal Letters, Charm, Red Cord and stickles on the heart...
Thanks so much for looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...