Saturday, December 20, 2008

Honey, I'm Wild About You - Happy Birthday!!


This is the card I made for the Sketch Challenge posted Wednesday on SCS.. Not much time for stamping, what with getting ready for Christmas and doing some babysitting the grandbabies... But my DHs Birthday is on New Years Eve and I really wanted to make a card for him while I had the time, and I thought this sketch challenge would work perfect. So this is what I did..
The base card is Chocolate Chip.
Next layer is BoBunny Xtreme Green Grunge DP
Added the ribbon and used some Decorative wire and made some faux barbed wire. Attached over the ribbon.
The picture is one I took this last summer right after he got this little Farmall running. He's kinda put her on hold for now because he has this HUGE Case in the shop totally split in half. But, you can be sure he will get back to this little gem before too long...
I layered the photo on Chocolate Chip and then popped up on pop dots. Punched corners out of the BoBunny DP and Chocolate Chip with the SU corner punch and layered, paper pierced and attached to photo. Stamped "Wild About You" with VersaMark and embossed with Black embossing powder. Added Square Brads, Circle Brads, Cord Bow and Charm...
I know he will love this card....
Thanks for looking...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...