Monday, December 29, 2008

Fun Funky Fold Thank You Card - Closed


This is the card I made for today's Try a New Technique challenge. We were to make this fun funky fold card, using the basic pattern of the Squash Book, but instead of a book we made a card.
You take an 8" by 8" piece of cardstock or dp. I used K&Company DP. Score at 4 inches on each side. And then score from one corner across the center to the other. Fold on the score lines. You may have to experiment with this, but you will get it.. I did, so I know you can do it... When you have it folded into a square, I folded the front page down. I cut two pieces of cs out with the nestibilities, one in Sage Shadow and one in Barely Banana. Stamped sentiment from All Holidays with Sage Shadow and then again off set in Cameo Coral on the Barely Banana layer. Added ribbon, SU Pretties stick pin and faux pearl beads and a sticker flower. For the sentiment on the inside I used Hero Arts Spiral Thank You in Cameo Coral on Barely Banana and then layered on Sage Shadow. Cut the corners with All Night Media decorative punch. Added Heart Jewel. This was a lot of fun...
Thanks for looking..
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...